Mike Pandev is the director and owner of the practice and we have been operating for more than a decade. The two Balga and Marangaroo Dental practices operated by Mike, were merged into a more modern state of the art dental practice with latest techniques in new premises.
- At Highclere Dental, we provide you the highest standard of dental care from an exceptional team of Dental professionals.
- Highclere Dental Centre is a modern, friendly, caring dental practice located across the medical centre complex in Highclere Boulevard. The practice is close to public transport with easy access to the disabled and have ample parking space.
- Our professional Marangaroo dentist team is dedicated to provide first class dental care and committed to ensure our patients get the very best personalised dental treatment.
- We strive to provide the very best dental care, ensuring all of our patients receive a personal consultation, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis, and first-class dental care in a clean and safe environment.
Highclere Dental Centre services
The Highclere Dental Centre opened a decade ago and established a highly regarded reputation in these suburbs due to our dedicated professional commitment. Most of our patients come by personal recommendation. You may have heard about us from a friend, family member or colleague.
We strive to provide the very best dental care, ensuring all of our patients receive a personal consultation, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis, and first-class dental care in a clean and safe environment.
Our services cover a range of dental care and dental treatments, from general check-ups to more complicated procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Promises and Expectations
We promise to:
- Treat you as an individual with respect and understanding
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments
- Offer the latest techniques using high quality materials under stringent cross-infection control
- Be mindful of the need for confidentiality
- Try our very best to keep to time
- Continually strive to acquire new knowledge, skills and technology
We ask you to:
- Follow our advice to care for your smile
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, in order to avoid a charge
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
- Pay for treatments when requested. We accept cash, cheques, debit and credit cards.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think about what we do; right and wrong
- Kindly recommend us to your family, friends and colleagues. We would be delighted to welcome them.
Professional bodies: Australian Dental Association